Hope you are as excited as your child with regards to tomorrow’s concert! We would like to remind you of a few things, to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves at the concert without too much stress 🙂
1. Be punctual, arrive at the scheduled times for rehearsal.
2. Bring enough drinking water and change of clothes for your child, just in case.
3. DO NOT WASH or ALTER your costumes, as they are rented. The supplier will charge a damage fee if the costumes are returned damaged. If the costume is loose, our teachers have safety pins and other materials to fasten the costume. Just dress your child in his/her costume when s/he comes for the rehearsal.
4. Your child may wear his/her costume home. You need to RETURN the costumes the next day, on MONDAY. If you think your child(ren) will be absent, please change right after the concert and return the costume the class teacher.
5. Label all your child’s belongings, using marker pens or stickers.
6. Certificates and Diplomas are dummies, only for the purpose of tomorrow’s ceremony. The actual certificates and diplomas will be given to your child during the week.
7. Light refreshment is provided for children, parents, and visitors with tickets. You do not need to bring snacks for your child, unless s/he has a special dietary requirement.
8. Your tickets are issued according to your participation form, and through your communications with our teachers. Kindly collect your tickets at the Registration table at the theatre entrance when you arrive.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further clarifications.
Have a good day, rest well, see you all tomorrow!
BRAIN CHAMPS, Principal